Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Weekly Weigh In and Update

I really meant to post a couple of days ago, but you know how life goes and gets in the way!

I had my weekly WW weigh in on Saturday.  Good news and bad news.  Good news is I lost 1.7 lbs.  Bad news, I lost 1.7 lbs.  I know I only started being more careful with my food midweek but I really felt like it would be just a little more.  That being said, I am happy that the scale is going in the right direction.  I have a long road ahead of me, but I am slowly starting to realize this is not an overnight fix.

Getting prepared is one of the main things I need to do to help me with my weight loss.  One of the first things I did was go shopping for some fresh produce.


I was doing well with cutting out sugar until Sunday.  We ended up going to Dairy Queen and I had a small dipped cone.  However, I have been binge free which really makes me happy.  I also started walking again.  My toe is feeling much better.  Today I plan on swimming some laps.  I am really starting to feel like I am getting to a better place and I know from past experience, I will be able to be more successful with my diet then.

Anyhoo, I will try to post more frequently.

7 comments:

  1. 1.7 is nothing to poo poo! Doing good, and I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I agree with you 100% about being prepared. Love your grocery haul! I see you have peaches. I bought a couple on the weekend and it was delicious...sweet and juicy. What is in the pot? Is it basil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eye Janice. Yes it is basil. I love it in the summer with tomatoes.

      Delete
  3. Hey it's a loss so well done you.

    Onwards and upwards or should that be downwards?

    Have a good week

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Your produce selection looks wonderful!! It is a long road, for you and me both, but it doesn't have to be a long exhausting road-- I believe it can be a fun, informative, learning experience. We can make it that way!! :) Great job, great post!!

    ReplyDelete