Friday, 31 January 2014

TGIF-Thank God Its February tomorrow

Well, I'm still here.  January was quite the disaster food wise, even though it started out well.  I really don't have an excuse and I won't even try to justify it with one.  All I can do is move forwards and keep going. I have said it before and I will keep saying it, "I will NEVER give up". 

I was having issues with my blogger for a while. I could not get into the Blogger Dashboard at all.   I have Internet Explorer 11 and apparently it is not compatible with Blogger.   I am not very techy but I have been trying to get some help from Google forums.  I changed my compatibility view setting.  It seems to be working better but still flakey.  I was told to install Chrome and this should help.  I still haven't done this yet.  I really don't like change, but if I must, I must.

I am not trying to sound cuckoo but I find that over the past week, the universe has been sending me messages to keep going.  I would be a real knucklehead not to listen and smarten up! 

14 comments:

  1. February is a new month with no mistakes in it yet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back Katrin! I've missed you. Just keep going. I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not giving up either, one day we will get to where we want to be. Good luck and I hope this will be a great month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. February already, where did January go ..............

    Hope it's a good month for you

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. New month, new ways of getting healthy :) I am so glad you believe in never giving up, that attitude will get you to your goal :)
    Hope this month is better than the last

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's kinda crazy but feb is almost half over already. Time flies!

      Delete
  6. Here's to a great month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cartoon. Wish that was true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kids kept insisting I use Google Chrome. I finally caved, and I actually do like it! BUT dont tell them I said taht!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We ALL know how Tough it is to Lose Weight, Don't we? Yes we do!!! Controlling those Urges is Tough for sure!! I found the Other Day, this Coffee that helps with this Guys. You just Drink this Coffee, and the Pounds just come OFF!! And this is the most important thing to me too, it is ALL Natural too!! We all know all the Fake Foods out there, Don't we! Well, this one I found is Natural Folks.

    So, take a Look here, if you want help here Guys. It is a Great Coffee Guys, out of South America obviously, and very Smooth too.

    http://HealthyCoffeeBean.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We ALL know how Tough it is to Lose Weight, Don't we? Yes we do!!! Controlling those Urges is Tough for sure!! I found the Other Day, this Coffee that helps with this Guys. You just Drink this Coffee, and the Pounds just come OFF!! And this is the most important thing to me too, it is ALL Natural too!! We all know all the Fake Foods out there, Don't we! Well, this one I found is Natural Folks.

    So, take a Look here, if you want help here Guys. And this Coffee Bean is Grown ONLY for us, in Panama too.

    http://HealthyCoffeeBean.com

    ReplyDelete